February is Dental Health Month!
Dental care is vital to the overall health of our dogs and cats. Learn more about the importance of regular dental cleanings by clicking the button below!
Information Regarding COVID-19
In order to remain open and continue to provide the best care for your pets, we are taking the following precautions:
• Call when you arrive and a staff member will let you know how to proceed.
• Pets will be accepted curbside and treated inside the hospital.
• Payments made by phone are preferred.
• For Non-Urgent matters, email or text through our PetDesk App.
• Telemedicine/Phone consult services available for a fee.
• Emergencies and ill pets may need to be admitted for care.
• Please support us as a small business and purchase medications/foods directly from our hospital.
• Don’t forget about our after-hours vet triage service available!
We appreciate your cooperation!
Please Note: We are closed from 12 pm – 2 pm to care for our in-hospital patients. If you are in our parking lot, please ring the doorbell at the left front door. Otherwise, you can call our office and leave a message, use our Petdesk app, or send a text or email for non-urgent messages. Thank you for your understanding.
Schedule a Dental exam & cleaning!
Great Community. Great People. Great Pets. Great Vets.
Download the PetDesk app!
This app simplifies keeping track of your pet’s health.
With it you can:
• Request Appointments 24/7
• Receive Reminders for Pet Care
• Easily Access Your Pet’s Vaccination Records
• Receive Updates from Your Veterinarian
• Order or Refill Prescriptions
• Easily Manage Recurring Pet Care Tasks
55 Years of Compassion and Veterinary Expertise
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Open every other Saturday: 8 am - 12 pm