From 12-2pm, we may not be available to answer the phone due to caring for in-hospital patients. If you are in our parking lot, ring the doorbell and we will assist you asap.
Rockford, IL Veterinarian
Perryville Pet Hospital
Voted Rockford’s Best Veterinary Clinic!
Now Accepting New Clients!
Book an appointment with us and join the Perryville family! New clients may secure an appointment time with a non-refundable $50 appointment hold fee. This fee will be applied directly to your pet’s first visit!
When you arrive, please call for instructions on when/where to enter the clinic. If you get a voicemail while in our parking lot, please do not leave a message. Simply call back 1-2 minutes later. We do not answer our phones from 12-2 pm so we can focus on our in-hospital patients. Thank you for your patience.
Perryville Pet Hospital Services
Providing Comprehensive Medical Care
Our goal at Perryville Pet Hospital is to provide the best possible care to your furry family member throughout every life stage! Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care; early detection and treatment of disease; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
High-Quality Pet Care
Great Community, Great People, Great Pets, Great Vets
The mission of Perryville Pet Hospital is to provide the highest quality of care in a comfortable and compassionate environment. We strive to educate our clients so together we can best advocate for your pets. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always available to assist with any of your questions or concerns.
Preferred Rockford Veterinary Hospital
Thank You for
Perryville Pet Hospital has been at the top of many local lists in Rockford, and we are proud to continue to offer exceptional service to our patients and clients.
- Best Vet Clinic 2016-2021
- Best Veterinarians 2015-2020
- Best Small Business Employee Benefits, Workplace Culture & Company Party 2019-2021
We appreciate your kind words
Thank You For the Reviews!
We know you have a lot of choices when choosing the best Rockford veterinary hospital, and we’re happy that you’ve decided to join the Perryville Pet Hospital family.
The doctors and staff at Perryville are all very friendly and professional. They have taken excellent care of my dog and cat over the years. I highly recommend them and couldn’t be happier.
We have LOVED our experience at Perryville Pet Hospital! Our Ozzie LOVES the staff! Being first-time dog owners, Dr. Kramer has provided amazing guidance and recommendations. Grateful!
When it comes to care for either of our dogs, Perryville Pet Hospital has always hit the mark in providing what was needed. Our questions are always answered allowing us to know what we need to do at home to help continue the treatment. That is very important to us.
Our COVID-19 Protocols
In order to remain open and continue to provide the best care for your pets, we are taking the following precautions:
• Call when you arrive in our parking lot for instructions as to when/where to enter the building.
• You & your pet will be directed right into an exam room.
• Your pet will join our team in the treatment room for the exam and treatments.
• You will speak directly to the doctor for any scheduled appt.
• Please continue to be patient with extended hold times or days till the next available appointment for a healthy pet.
• Tech appointments, medication/food pick ups and sample drop offs – please call when you arrive for instructions.
• Phone/Email consults are available for a fee.
• Emergencies and ill pets may need to be admitted for care.
• Payments will be taken in the exam room or at the front desk.
• For non-urgent matters, please use our PetDesk App, email or text.