Rockford, IL Veterinarian
Perryville Pet Hospital
Voted Rockford’s Best Veterinary Clinic!
We are now accepting new clients with limited availability. There may be a 2-3 month wait time for the next available new client appointment. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you plan to add a new pet to your family, call asap to schedule a visit. We are currently booking out several weeks for any wellness/puppy/kitten visit. If your pet is ill or you have an urgent concern, please call to discuss options for an urgent exam or admission of your pet to our hospital. We do our best to care for as many client pets as possible in a day, so please be patient if we are not able to schedule you within 24 hours.
Perryville Pet Hospital Services
Providing Comprehensive Medical Care
Our goal at Perryville Pet Hospital is to provide the best possible care to your furry family member throughout every life stage! Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care; early detection and treatment of disease; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
High-Quality Pet Care
Great Community, Great People, Great Pets, Great Vets
The mission of Perryville Pet Hospital is to provide the highest quality of care in a comfortable and compassionate environment. We strive to educate our clients so together we can best advocate for your pets. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always available to assist with any of your questions or concerns.
We appreciate your kind words
Thank You For the Reviews!
We know you have a lot of choices when choosing the best Rockford veterinary hospital, and we’re happy that you’ve decided to join the Perryville Pet Hospital family.
The doctors and staff at Perryville are all very friendly and professional. They have taken excellent care of my dog and cat over the years. I highly recommend them and couldn’t be happier.
We have LOVED our experience at Perryville Pet Hospital! Our Ozzie LOVES the staff! Being first-time dog owners, Dr. Kramer has provided amazing guidance and recommendations. Grateful!
When it comes to care for either of our dogs, Perryville Pet Hospital has always hit the mark in providing what was needed. Our questions are always answered allowing us to know what we need to do at home to help continue the treatment. That is very important to us.
Our COVID-19 Protocols
In order to remain open and continue to provide the best care for your pets, we are taking the following precautions:
• On arrival, please be aware of other pets/people in the waiting area and do not allow pets to cross paths.
• You & your pet will be directed right into an exam room.
• Your pet may join our team in the treatment room for the exam and treatments.
• You will speak directly to the doctor for any scheduled appt.
• Please continue to be patient with extended hold times or weeks until the next available appointment for a healthy pet.
• Emergencies and ill pets may need to be admitted for care.
• Payments will be taken in the exam room or at the front desk.
• For non-urgent matters such as appt requests, prescription refills, and medical questions, please use our PetDesk App, email or text.
For more information, please read Animals & COVID-19 from the CDC website. We appreciate your patience & cooperation!