PETLYPetly is your pet’s story in one place! It’s fun, it’s yours, and best of all, it’s free.
What can you do with Petly?
– Appointment Reminders
– Request an appointment
– Request a prescription refill
– Request special order food or dental products
– View lab results and notes from your veterinarian
– Print your pets’ vaccine record for boarding, groomers, obedience classes or travel.
– Upload your pets’ photo
– Keep updated on pet health topics
– Learn about pet health tips & tricks
– View our most recent Facebook post
In the event your pet ingests a toxic substance or comes into contact with one, please call either of the Poison Control centers below.
**Important info to have ready: Name of the toxic substance, amount ingested or exposed to, the weight of your pet, any medications that your pet is taking & Credit Card for the consult fee.
Pet Poison Helpline: 855-764-7661